- Best practices supporting design and architectural industry are universally applicable.
- This starts from owner’s procurement decision making process span and through project execution. Best practices are to be implemented from the stage one.
Procuring Design- Build Services:
- Proactive and unique assessment of characteristics and objectives on the project and it’s organization should be done before deciding the use of the design.
- Implementation of a procurement plan which enhances the collaboration of why that design is being chosen and the the benefits of the design.
- Establishing clear evaluation and selection process. Ensuring that the process is fair, open and transparent.Value both technical concepts and price in the business.
Contracting for Design- Build Services:
- Contracts used in Design – Build projects should be fair, balanced and clear and should promote the collaborative aspects of design and build.
- The contract between the owner and the design builder should address the unique aspect of design – build process.
Executing the Delivery of Design- Build Projects:
- All the members should be trained in Design – Build process.
- The project team should establish logistics and infrastructure for integrated project delivery.
- Timely effective communication, collaboration and issues resolutions is a must.
- The project team should focus on the design management and commissioning/turnover processes and ensure that there is alignment among the team as to how to execute these processes.
Design – Build Done Right!
Hope this article helped you gain insights about the B2S (Specifier) space and Building Material industry. Is your building material brand struggling with Networking ? Not satisfied with the performance of your product in the Market?. We Could Help!
Contact us at: +91 98862 59953, +91 90356 20490, Email: email@example.com
visit www.magnate.co.in for more info.
Magnate Architectural Auxiliary Services
Connecting Architects | Interior Designers | Builders – Pan India.